Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs. More Info
5203 Broadway St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I went into Aspen Dental Care with skepticism as they are a ‘chain store’; to my surprise I had a wonderful experience. When they cast for my partial plate as I was leaving a hygienist caught me and wMore Nearby Locations »
2.Custom Dental Care
3740 E Lake Ctr
Custom Dental Care, offers Preventive Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry services. We are located in Quincy, IL serving patients from all surrounding areas. We care about our pati
3.Dr Dale Shahan
636 Hampshire St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Buffalo Prairie Dental Care Quincy, Inc.
2801 Broadway St
Quality dental care is within your reach at Buffalo Prairie Dental Care. We offer a variety of options to help you achieve your perfect smile, with payment plans that are easy and affordable. We provi
5.Louis Quintero DDS
2002 Maine St
Louis Quintero DDS offers quality general dental services to you and your family. His practice is dedicated to excellence and his staff is committed to making you feel relaxed and comfortable during y
6.Advanced Dental Care
4561 Maine St
Advanced Dental Care of Quincy is a family-oriented dental practice with a focus on patient comfort and relaxation. We even have a children's fun room. We care about your dental and oral health, so we
7.Atwood Dental Care
3915 Maine St Ste 2
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Atwood Dental Care makes your comfort our top priority! We love what we do, and we are committed to helping you achieve and maintain the healthy and beautiful smile you want. Using the latest in techn
Find Quincy Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future