5203 Broadway St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I went into Aspen Dental Care with skepticism as they are a ‘chain store’; to my surprise I had a wonderful experience. When they cast for my partial plate as I was leaving a hygienist caught me and w
2.Aspen DentalServing the Quincy, IL area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
401 S Gear Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
There should be a sign on the door "Enter at your own risk". Very rude, unprofessional and dispassionate staff.
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.