Serving the Quincy area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
1.O'Brien John Locksmith Co
915 N 22nd St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
711 Ridgewood Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
3.Wilson's Safe & Vault
715 N Main St
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.Martin's Lock & Key
802 Madison St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
5.Towing Solutions and Recovery Tallmans
3441 Saint Marys Ave
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceGas StationsTruck Wrecking
6.Baxter's Safety Lock
180 Pioneer Trl
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial More InfoPREFERRED
7.Local LocksmithServing the Quincy, IL area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.