Serving the Quick area. Free Hair Restoration Info Kit$250 Gift Certificate*
1.L & L Installations Inc
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.L & L Auto Sales
2700 Sissonville Dr
Used Car Dealers
This company sells me a lemon, falsely fixed things, and then stated that its not their problem even though I am under warranty. I was told by their tow truck driver that he has to tow 4-5 cars a week
3.Billie's Alterations L L
300 Capitol St
4.Curry Arden J Ll
100 Kanawha Blvd E
5.Shafer Insurance Associates Ll
508 Main St
As Erie Insurance Agents we provide superior home, auto, business or life Insurance to suit your needs. With award-winning service and great prices we give you confidence that you are well protected.
Serving the Quick area. Call now for free consultation!Get free info kit & $250 off.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.