PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Queens Village area.
1.Preferred Dental Care
14610 45th Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I always hated dentists, with my past experience it was horrible. Coming here changed my mind. I still have some anxiety but by the end, I'm all good! You guys are great!
2.Sharifi Naser, DDS
25315 80th Ave
Pediatric DentistryHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsDentists
We realize that you have many good dentists and periodontists to choose from in Floral Park. There are many doctors in several different specialties who have the training and expertise to produce good
3.ProHealth Care Associates
2800 Marcus Ave Ofc 1
New Hyde Park,NY
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
At ProHealth Care Associates, we're here to provide the health care that you need when you need it. Our team offers you highly-trained health care providers across the New York region. We provide prim
4.New York Multi Medical Care
21530 Hillside Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
5.Saira Medical Care PLLC
8805 213th St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.New York Psychotherapy Center
22005 Jamaica Ave
7.Hollis Hills MEDICAL PC
21715 Peck Ave
Serving the Queens Village area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.