Serving the Queens area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.Airmax Construction Inc.
66 Brookdale Ave
Flooring ContractorsDrywall ContractorsAsbestos Detection & Removal ServicesBathroom Remodeling
4.A & E Brothers LTD
5507 Metropolitan Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Free 3D Design!
We moved last year, and our new kitchen needed updating. What can I say? My kitchen remodel definitely exceeded my expectations. Far more than I could have ever dreamed. Not just because of the high q
5.Epoxy By Hoffman Floor Covering
2 Commerce Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFloor MaterialsFloors-Industrial
Hoffman Floor Covering Corporation matches the flooring system best suited for you from any number of manufacturers. We are not a franchised dealer limited to one or two product lines. This affords us
Serving the Queens area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?