22 Scott Ave, Staten Island, NY, 10305
1.Window Doctor NY
5 Van Buren Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationMirrorsPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass Doors
Full service glass company specializing in Same Day Window and Glass Repair. 24 hr Emergency Service. Serving the community with over 3 Decades of Experience. Friendly Staff to Assist you with your Gl
2.Agrest Aluminum & Shade Co
16128 Crossbay Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Fast, polite, and honest service. They went above and beyond to help me with the windows in my home.
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
4.Precise Windows & Doors
1171 Yonkers Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceDoors, Frames, & Accessories
We here at Precise Windows & Doors pride ourselves on our quality products, quality work and satisfied customers.Known for our competitive prices, plus quality service and overall value, we offer popu
5.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
6.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
Agrest Aluminum & Shade Co
16128 Crossbay Blvd, Howard Beach, NY, 11414 You'll find more than great blinds, shades, and shutters with Agrest Aluminum & Shade Company.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.