Sharifi Naser, DDS
25315 80th Ave, Glen Oaks, NY, 11004 We Specialize In All Aspects Of Dental And Oral Care. Visit Us On The Web At www.sharifidds.com For All Your Dental Needs.
1.Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center
224 W 35th St Fl 16
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Pasch is wonderful!! Best fitting dentures and amazing service!
2.Richard A Sousa, DDS
14 Glen Cove Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Sousa has a "hands on" approach, from diagnosis to creating custom crowns, implants, dentures & veneers in his on premise lab At East Hills Dental, our passion is designing beautiful and comfortabl
3.Wallington Dental - Joan Lagomarsino DDS
175 Wallington Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Comfortable dental care, reasonable fees. Emergency dental care available. Cosmetic dentistry, preventive dentistry, teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, root canals, crowns, caps, bridges, dentures, ex
4.Apple Dental Health SVC
11316 76th Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Apple Dental is a Full Service Dental Office, with up to date On-Site Dental Lab Facility with Master Technicians on staff! Apple Dental is conveniently located in Forest Hills, Queens, New York. We o
5.Preferred Dental Care
14610 45th Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I always hated dentists, with my past experience it was horrible. Coming here changed my mind. I still have some anxiety but by the end, I'm all good! You guys are great!
6.Albee Dental Care
23 Bond St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
They have tv's in every office and the dentist that I had was more interested in watching the World Cup instead of cleaning my teeth. I was terrified!I was then told I needed to see a periodontist but
7.Dental Plaza - Vince D'Alessio DDS
503 Paulison Ave Ste 3
Quality Family Dentistry at reasonable fees! Emergency Appointments available. Children's dentistry, crowns and bridges, oral surgery, same day denture repair, cosmetic bonding, dentures, root canal s
Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.