1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
503 Dutchmans Ln Ste A
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dental Choice is a full service dental practice in Easton, Maryland. We are committed to quality and compassionate dental care for the entire family. Dental Choice is a full service dental practice in
3.Harry Y Canter Jr DDS
556 Cynwood Dr Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Whether you are experiencing consistent jaw pain, would like to restore your smile with dental implants, or need your wisdom teeth removed, top dentist, Dr Harry Y. Canter Jr, is the oral and maxillof
4.Wood Horace K DMD Pa
508 Cynwood Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Horace K. Wood, Easton, MD practices a full scope of oral & maxillofacial surgery with a focus on ambulatory anesthesia, dentoalveolar surgery, removal of wisdom teet
5.Margret B. Quimby, DDS, FAGD
538 Cynwood Dr Ste A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOrthodontists
6.Dr. Erica Lewis-Mead
613 Dutchmans Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
My boys have seen DOCTOR Mead for over 6 yrs , and we all live her! She is awesome
7.Foster Dental GroupServing the Queen Anne, MD area
At the office of The Foster Dental Group, we understand the importance of having a smile you are proud of in addition to optimal oral health. We are committed to giving you the best care available in
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future