1.American Custom Tire
1300 W Main
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
2.American Custom Tire & Wheel
Po Box 875
I will first off say that this shop is always busy, but that's because they do great work at very reasonable rates. I can't imagine taking my vehicle anywhere else now. They have always taken care of
1077 W Main
4.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.