1.Boulware Sandra MS LPC MAC PLLC
1121 K St NW
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Great Therapist!!!!! Truly understands your issues and works on resolution! The office setting is like a home, not clinical or office.
2.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
3.Behavior Management Associates
2702 Cunningham Ave Ste A
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
Their fast on getting you in on your appointment time and very professional. I will be more in willing to refer anyone it's nice,relaxing and very understanding staff.
4.Herndon Snider & Associates PC
2650 E 32nd St Ste 221
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychological ExaminersCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
1809 S Connor Ave
Counseling ServicesCrisis Intervention ServiceAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Lafayette House provides a safe environment for women, children and their families touched by abuse and addiction. Working collaboratively, Lafayette House promotes self-sufficiency through education
7.Community Counseling Center of Joplin
1102 W 9th St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.