Horan Family Dentistry
250 W Main St, Saint Clairsville, OH, 43950
1.Woodlawn Dental Center Inc
1109 Woodlawn Ave
Dr. Franklin Maximo and Dr. Gregory Harris Jr., DDS -Preferred Invisalign Provider - CEREC - Crowns Done In One Visit!! Also Providing Complete Dental Services Such As: Implants, Dentures, Crowns & Br
2.Horan Family Dentistry
250 W Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
3.Presutti Ronald D DDS
47301 National Rd W
4.Lough Donald H Jr DDS Inc
98 Washington Ave
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Come visit us in our easily found office on Washington Avenue. We provide the most comprehesive one-stop dentistry in the Valley. Take the fear and tension out of going to the dentist by visiting Dr.
1 Elm Grove Crossing Mall
6.Patterson Gary T DMDServing the Quaker City, OH area
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Had a consultation which went fine. Then they cancelled my daughters sugery 3 times. Charged me a consultation fee and wouldn't release x rays to me that I brought from my dentist. Am completely disgu
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future