Summit View Clinic Inc PS
11019 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA, 98373 Excellence in Family Health Care Since 1962
1.Innovative Men's Health Clinic
1900 116th Ave NE
Medical ClinicsClinical LabsClinics
We are the only team of doctors and licensed physicians offering Sustainable Medical Results for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low testosterone. We know that these are treatable medi
2.Innovative Mens Health
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
3.Prime Health Clinic
1420 3rd St SE Ste 106
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical Clinics
4.Generation Natural Health Clinic
8412 Myers Rd E Ste 203
Naturopathic Physicians (ND)Medical Clinics
5.Pacave Health-Wellness Clinic
9027 Pacific Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityClinics
6.Internal Medicine Health Clinic
34617 11th Pl S Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
7.Holistic Health Clinic
1530 S Union Ave Ste 4
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
My husband and I have personally been going to HHC for the past year. We are both medical people, trained in traditional allopathic medicine.Drs at the HHC have a great deal of experience in natural
Serving the Puyallup area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.