1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Greenview Lawn Care and Irrigation
610 Adeline St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving Hattiesburg since 1997. We do both Commercial and Residential work in the following areas: Lawn Maintanence, pressure washing, sodding & Topsoil, Irrigation & Drainage Systems, Construction, T
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I enjoy knowing that I do not have to handle the chemicals to keep my lawn looking its best. I do not have to buy protective gear to put it down nor do I have to wonder when to do it. Brooks Guetlin iMore Nearby Locations »
146 Lott Town Rd
Vending MachinesCandy & ConfectioneryLandscaping & Lawn ServicesEdible Nuts
Serving The Hattiesburg & Surrounding Areas!
5.AAA Lawn Service
402 Harold Tucker Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.SOUTHERN LAWN CARE
4613 Old Highway 11
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
15 Windy Hill Dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.