1.Swan Age Reversal Centers
12575 S Cleveland Ave Ste 5
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsDay SpasPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
At Swan Centers, we have two distinct and unique companies under one roof. For people that want to look younger without surgery, we have Swan Age Reversal Centers and for the people who want affordabl
2.Joyce Douglas H DO
25092 Olympia Ave Unit 500
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
The Joyce Vein & Aesthetic Institute (JVAI) was founded and is directed by Douglas H. Joyce, D.O., an internationally recognized vein specialist, triple board certified in Cardio-thoracic & Vascular,
3.Brueck Golosow Kim & Associates
25097 Olympia Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Brueck Golosow Kim & Associates is a cosmetic surgery office located in Punta Gorda, FL. For your convenience, we also have offices in Fort Myers and Lehigh Acres. Our highly skilled surgeons take the
4.Southwest Florida Neurosurgical Associates
25097 Olympia Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
Southwest Florida Neurosurgical Associates is located in Punta Gorda FL. Our team of medical professionals welcomes you to our full-spectrum medical practice. Our specialists are committed to providin
5.Dr. Charlene Okomski
6210 Scott St Unit 216
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
This doctor and her staff made me feel so comfortable. She listened to everything I had to say, she didn't rush through my visit. I am glad I found her.
6.Florida Cancer Specialists
22395 Edgewater Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Fantastic! Wonderful! Exceptional! Dr.Lobo is the most caring Dr. I have ever met. You know he cares and he makes you feel very comfortable. The staff also is very helpful and is on the ball to get t
7.Dr. Timothy A. Janz, MD
522 E Marion Ave Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I believe I know a bit about doctors because I am a retried RN. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Janz. He is an MDVIP doctor.Highly accessible, professional, no long waiting, etc, etc.He really cares and I ne
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.