1.Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
4033 Beaver Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte, a 164-bed skilled nursing facility, is located just four miles west of I-75. In close proximity to the facility are two hospitals (within three miles) and adjac
2.Signature HealthCARE at College Park
13755 Golf Club Pkwy
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Signature Healthcare of College Park located on the Edison Campus in Fort Myers, Florida, is a 107-bed building that focuses on your rehabilitation needs. Signature Healthcare of College Park has a wi
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.