Best Home Services
Serving the Punta Gorda area.
1.First Of America Brokerage Svc
401 Taylor St
2.Banc Of America Investment Services Inc
126 E Olympia Ave Ste 101
Investment Advisory ServiceFinancial PlannersFinancial Planning ConsultantsInvestment Management
3.America Charters Inc
5196 Duncan Rd
Buses-Charter & RentalBus LinesSightseeing ToursShuttle Service
4.Life Care Centers of America
25080 Olympia Ave Unit 220
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
5.Volunteers of America
1250 Taylor St
Volunteer Placement ServicesSocial Service Organizations
1145 Capricorn Blvd
Self StorageStorage Household & CommercialBoat StorageRecreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage
Storage America in Port Charlotte, Florida serves customers in the Greater Charlotte County and Fort Myers-Naples area. We provide exceptional service, clean facilities, and the lowest rates on our cl
7.Bank of America
126 E Olympia Ave
BanksLoansCommercial & Savings BanksATM Locations
Welcome to Bank of America in Punta Gorda, FL, home to a variety of your financial needs including checking and savings accounts, online banking, mobile and text banking, student banking and credit ca
710 60th St NW, Bradenton, FL, 34209
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.