1958 Prospect St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2055 Wood St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
3.Planned Parenthood - Fort Myers Health Center
8595 College Pkwy
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Ft. Myers, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
4.American Family PlanningServing the Punta Gorda, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
5.Pregnancy Crisis Care Line
1685 Tamiami Trl
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
6.Southwest Florida Women's Clinic
710 Pondella Rd
North Fort Myers,FL
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesPregnancy CounselingClinics
Southwest Florida Women's Clinic is located in North Fort Myers. Our physician, Ali A. Azima, M.D. is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Life Fellow of the American
7.Ft Myers Women's Health Center Inc
3900 Broadway Ste C
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
We have been providing Abortion services and Gynecological care for women in The State of Florida since 1975 to meet the increasing need for affordable, quality health care. Surgical abortion procedur
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.