Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
8330 Lakewood Ranch Blvd, Lakewood Ranch, FL, 34202
1.Charlotte Regional Medical Center
809 E Marion Ave
Went to er in evening chest pains illregular heart beats have prenzmetals angina. Good care 7p- a daytime had been admitted no rooms no heart monitoring for hours I was unplugged for blood work no one
2.Drug and Alcohol Medical Detox
809 E Marion Ave
Drug and Alcohol Medical Detox offers comprehensive medical detoxification services in the greater Punta Gorda area.
3.Florida Hospital Heartland Division
HospitalsMedical LabsSurgery CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Hospital is nice. Good medical service. HOWEVER, the billing is a nightmare. We were billed for the wrong hospital, claims were submitted to the wrong insurance office, claims were not submitted.
4.Lakewood Ranch Medical CenterServing the Punta Gorda, FL area
HospitalsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center has becomethe hospital of choice for many families in Manatee County and Sarasota County. The hospital has earnedTh
5.Manatee Memorial HospitalServing the Punta Gorda, FL area
HospitalsOutpatient ServicesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Located in downtown Bradenton, Manatee Memorial Hospital has served the residents of Manatee County and surrounding areas for over 60 years and continues to be a major provider of high quality medical
6.DeSoto Memorial Hospital
900 N Robert Ave
HospitalsMedical LabsPrinting Services
provide convenient, quality healthcare services to all people, in a caring, efficient, and financially responsible manner. We believe strongly in promoting wellness in our community; and strive to do
7.Hendry Regional Medical CenterServing the Punta Gorda, FL area
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineEmergency Care Facilities
Hendry Regional Medical Center has been serving the medical needs of Hendry County and surrounding areas since the 1950's. The hospital is located in Clewiston Florida and is a 25-bed facility. We off
Manatee Memorial Hospital
206 2nd St E, Bradenton, FL, 34208
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.