Bell, William T DMD MSD
7129 Curtiss Ave Ste 3, Sarasota, FL, 34231
1.Cayo Costa Dental Inc.
316 W Helen Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsPeriodontists
Cayo Costa Dental is a dental service in Punta Gorda, Fl, serving the entire Charlotte County Area. Since 2006, Cayo Costa Dental has been providing nothing but the finest in dentistry and dental care
2.George Sanchez, DMD
351 W Marion Ave
General dentist George Sanchez, DMD has been serving the Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, FL communities since 1995. With a staff boasting more than 219 years of combined dental experience, Dr. George
1502 Kings Hwy
Welcome to Peachland Dental a Contemporary Family Dentistry located in Pt Charlotte and serving all your family and cosmetic dental needs. Our staff are trained and ready to make your dental experienc
4.Brandau Family Dentistry
2762 Tamiami Trl
I have had so many horrible experiences with dentists. They are phenomenal. Their work is beautiful and I've never been to a nicer group of people. They were able to put my mind at ease and help make
5.Harborside Dental Associates
522 E Marion Ave
Harborside Dental Associates is a general dentistry practice in Punta Gorda, FL. We excel in general dentistry and focus on each patient individually to help them reach their optimal oral health. We p
6.Eco Sensitive Dentistry
970 Kings Hwy
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Really good Dr. and staff! I became a new patient here and felt very comfortable from the first visit. Dr. Smoloniski and her staff treated me well and it was a positive experience. I highly recommend
7.Jeffrey Joffe, DMD, PA
2705 Tamiami Trl
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Dr. Jeffrey Joffe has been serving Punta Gorda and the surrounding communities with his practice since 2000. With Dr. Joffe, you will look forward to your dental visits. That's because our friendly st
Find Punta Gorda Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future