1.Gibson Brothers Service Center
425 N 1st St
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsRadiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
435 N 1st St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
1640 Industrial Loop Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTruck Service & Repair
Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Parts - Service On All Makes & Models
4.Gibson Brothers Tire & Alignment
518 N 1st St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
5.Stewart's Whlsl Tire Co, Inc
Po Box 63
6.Giles County Co-Operative
2070 Elkton Pike
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeGas StationsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1655 W College St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.