1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Above & Beyond Lawn & Landscapes
1960 Aspen Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsArtificial Grass
$250 Off Lanscaping or Installation+1more
When we had Above & Beyond Lawn & Landscaping work on our front lawn they completed the job with pride and professionalism.
3.Abe's Landscape & Maintenance Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
10% Off For Senior Citizens+1more
At Abe's Landscape and Maintenance we believe that lawn and landscape maintenance shouldn't be an afterthought or something relegated to whatever time you have available on the weekend. It shouldn't b
4.Lawn Ranger Sod & Lawn Care
36333 South Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
It was a pleasure to deal with them, the ladies were very helpful and the delivery driver was helpful.The sod looks great !! Definitely would recommend and use them again !
5.The Yard of Pueblo
78 N Laser Dr
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Lawn Doctor Of Pueblo
82 N Mission Dr
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor of Pueblo and Canon City has served southern Colorado for over 20 years. We are locally owned and operated, and can serve your needs quickly out of our building in Pueblo West. We have won
7.The Lawnsmith, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Excellent service! The Lawnsmith, Inc. takes care of their staff so they take care of the customer.
Pueblo West Lawn
LocalStack.com/Contractor Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Pueblo West
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.