1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Proctor's Pro Care Lawn & Landcape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal EquipmentLandscape Contractors
3.Emco Termite and Pest Control Co IncServing the Pryor, OK area
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInsect Control Devices
Visit our website
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesLandscape Contractors
They are not the cheapest in town, but they're are Trustworthy and they Communicate well and don't seem to cut any corners either, I have not seen any weeds in my yard for the past two years since joi
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.TC's Lawn and Landscaping
617 N Miller St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsLandscape Contractors
I loved them they did an excellent job my yard looks better than it ever has they are hard workers, very friendly, and they make sure the job they have done is perfect before they leave I recommend TC
7.Advance Sod Sales
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Extremely poor customer service. Late Delivery. Placed both a full-price "hold" and a charge on my bank card at the same time, effectively withdrawing twice the amount of money that the order was for,
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.