www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Certified Tire and Service - Orem Store
1549 N State St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
Had a great experience, very nice and trustworthy people. Would refer to anyone!!!!!!
2.A G Tire Shop
260 W 990 N
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.A G Tire Shop
38 N 200 W
4.Dave's Body Shop
1555 W 7800 S
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile DetailingCar WashAuto Repair & Service
Absolutely unbelievable experience. As a customer, I've never been treated so poorly. I got in a bit of a fender bender. Dave's claimed to do good work so I wanted to bring it to them. I sent in my es
5.Reliable Auto Mechanics
9356 S State St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Front and rear brake pads with installation and tire rotation+1more
They had my car for three weeks. Every time I called I got a different person on the phone and had to explain the entire situation. They finally gave me a diagnosis that I needed an engine computer an
6.B T Automotive
7951 S State St
Auto Repair & ServiceEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAutomobile Body Shop Equipment & SuppliesWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
1313 S University Ave
Supermarkets & Super StoresOptical GoodsGeneral Merchandise-WholesaleTire Dealers
Sams is a good place to go to buy bulk food. The prices and the quality are good.
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.