1377 E 3900 S, Salt Lake City, UT, 84124 Your Personal Denture Specialists.
1.Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry
3575 N 100 E Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
New Patient Online Offer
At Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry, we make every effort to consistently deliver top-quality dentistry to the wonderful people of Utah Valley. Our patients love how they feel like a VIP during e
3330 N University Ave Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The staff is friendly, quick and knowledgeable!
3.Gordon J Christensen, DDS
3707 N Canyon Rd Ste 4
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
4.Dr. Paul Child, DMD, CDT
3707 N Canyon Rd Ste 4
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Provo Dental Care
1355 N University Ave Ste 330
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I had to have extensive work done. The staff never once made me feel stupid for not seeing a dentist in 5 years. There was no paid in taking out my wisdom teeth, I don't even remember it. I sadly got
6.Advanced Dental Care
247 W 2230 N Ste 101
EndodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Dr. Dave and the rest of the staff were professional, courteous, and caring. I look forward with confidence to Advanced Dental taking care of all my dental needs.
7.Riverwoods Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
280 River Park Dr Ste 360
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
The dental practice of Maurice G. Jenkins DDS, MD is located in Provo, Utah and serves Provo and surrounding communities in Utah with superior quality oral and maxillofacial surgery services. Riverwoo
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.