1.Fox Point Health Center
550 Wickenden St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
2.Americare Health Services Inc
10 Dorrance St
3.Roger Williams Medical Center
825 Chalkstone Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
This use to be the best hospital to go to. I have been going there about 30 years. I now feel is the wors t hospital in the state. They still have excellent nurses but the doctors and the interns are
4.Concentra Urgent Care
290 Branch Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Concentra provides occupational health services to employees, which includes injury care, physical therapy, drug testing, physical exams, urgent care and preventive wellness programs.More Nearby Locations »
799 Hope St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Providence, located inside CVS/pharmacy #729 at 799 Hope Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, pMore Nearby Locations »
6.Providence Community Health
160 Broad St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Providence Community Health Centers
40 Candace St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.