Serving the Providence area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Saint Joseph Health Services Saint Joseph Hospital for Speciality Care
21 Peace St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.St Joseph Hospital Pedi Dent
21 Peace St Ste 2
3.Angell Street Dental Associates
425 Angell St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Angell Street Dental Associates, our commitment is to provide you with the highest standard of dental care in a warm and caring environment. We strive to make our office unique by offering beautifu
4.Saint Joseph Hospital
200 High Service Ave
Health & Welfare Clinics
5.St Joseph's Healh Services of Ri
1637 Mineral Spring Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Saint Joseph Health Services Fatima and Saint Joseph Units
387 Waterman Ave
7.Saint Joseph Health Services Fatima and Saint Joseph Units
725 Reservoir Ave
Norton Dental Office
www.nortonfamilydental.net 275 West Main Street, Norton, MA 02766 Comprehensive General Dental Care.Call Our Established Clinic Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.