1.T & T Tire Battery
507 N Broadway St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
2.Nebo Tire Service Center
8865 Nebo Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheelsAuto Repair & Service
3.GCR Tire Centers
1255 Nebo Rd
4.Shelby Tire LLC
2581 Anton Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
I have a car that uses freaky big odd size tires. They can handle this. If I have to source them elsewhere, they will mount and balance. Service with a smile, done right. Mike Crick and his crew are
5.Madisonville Tire & Retreading INC
48 Federal St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Madisonville Tire is a supplier of tires and automotive repair services. It offers different types of tires from various manufacturers, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton, Fuzion, Michelin, BFGo
6.H & H Used Tires
302 E Arch St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
Execellant service & good prices.
7.Martin's Tire Company
11675 Us Highway 60 W
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.