1.Foster, DavidServing the Prospect, TN area
Wonderful atmosphere. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Dr. Foster was incredible - very patient, understanding, and soooo gentle. Saw some of his dental work on his website and I couldn't believe the d
2.Janette G Gardner DDSServing the Prospect, TN area
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcoming New Patients of all Ages.
3.Stevenson, M Shane DMD
1005 W Market St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, PC Board Certified - American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Blood, Sheldon DDS PC
228 Pulaski St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Matthew Nichols Dds Oral & FacialServing the Prospect, TN area
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Mann, John T DDS
601 E College St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dental Care for the Entire Family
7.Owens Family & Cosmetic Dentistry PLLC
604 E College St
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I have been to several dentists and Dr. Owens the the best by far! I drive an hour and ten minutes because I know I'm getting the care I need.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future