Wayne's Lawn Service Inc
3930 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY, 40218
1.Turf Green Lawn Service
10193 Bunsen Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Great service! This is my first year using Turf Green and I have been very happy with the service and the results. They always call me to let me know when they will be out so I can unlock my gate.
2.Green Shoe Lawn Services
5708 Blue Holly Pl
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Green Thumb Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Green Thumb Lawn ServiceServing the Prospect, KY area
Landscape Designers & Consultants
5.Greener Horizons Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Total Green Lawn Care
12305 Westport Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
They are crooks who dont treat your yard, hoping you are not home, than don't do anything at all. No treatment, no flag, no smell of a treatment. Than they bill you, and dont even state how much was s
7.Mr Green Genes Lawn Care
203 N Madison Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
L. G. Tinnell is a pleasure to work with. His service and pricing is wonderful. My yard has never looked better! Thank you L.G. for maintaining my yard. I wish all of my vendors were as great to w
Greenworks Lawn Landscape & Tree LLC
Serving the Prospect area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.