Serving the Prospect area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.StayWell Health Center
80 Phoenix Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
2.Medical Care Center of Cheshire
430 Highland Ave
ClinicsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Preventive Medical examinations - School, camp, sport and pre-employment physical examinations -Immigration Physical Exam Suturing and laceration care - Acute Illness/Urgent Care - Part
3.Greater Waterbury Imaging Center
68 Robbins St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical & Dental X-Ray Labs
Choose Greater Waterbury Imaging Center for high-quality, convenient medical imaging and related services (such as MRI) that will make a positive difference in your health care. We are a part of the C
4.Kool Smiles of Waterbury
738 Wolcott St
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I took my 10 and 3 year old for their 6 month cleaning and everything about the visit was great. The wait wasn't long, Eboney got us right on in the back once we signed in and did paperwork. The DA ChMore Nearby Locations »
5.Herbert M Karpelman Jr DPM
97 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
best podiatrist around. gentle and caring wouldn't go to anyone else! conveniently located, office staff is easy to work with. best of all they call the day before to remind you of your appointment.
625 Wolcott St
Very Professional and friendly atmosphere. The Dentist and staff are very helpful. Was able to see Dentist same day. The office is very clean and they offer senior discounts. Will recommend to my
7.Dikegoros Ellie DMD
350 S Main St Ste 31
Serving the Prospect area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.