KRFC Design Center
1328 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ, 08701 We Will Not Be Undersold,
1.KRFC Design Center
1328 River Ave
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceStone ProductsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Free Professional House Cleaning
Exceptional on all counts. I met Jeff at a home show and knew immediately that he was the one that I wanted for my project. Jeff was extremely helpful in the design process of my bathroom. Dale and
2.Worldwide Wholesale Flooring
2750 US Highway 1
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug Dealers
Whether you're shopping for beautiful carpet, natural stone, porcelain tile, exotic hardwood or a luxurious area rug, Worldwide features the largest in-stock brand name flooring at incredible wholesal
3.Sorovi Remodeling Contracting
736 Carlton Ave
Flooring ContractorsGraniteHardwood FloorsWallpapers & Wallcoverings
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Blue Knight Hardwood Floors
127 Us Highway 206 Ste 33
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsFloor Materials
Blue Knight Hardwood Floors, of Mercer County New Jersey, is a family owned and operated business, established in 1986 and is a leader in the field of wood floor sanding & refinishing, repair and inst
6.Home Technical Solutions
Po Box 461
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Home Technical Solutions, LLC, is your premier company for all your tile repair and complete bathroom remodel needs. I take great pride in my work and so will you. As the owner of the company, I will
Custom Ceramic Tiling
Serving the Princeton area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?