1.Kimberly Atwood Counseling
166 Bunn Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsEating Disorders Information & TreatmentCounselors-Licensed Professional
I've known Kim personally and professionally for 13 years. She is a trusted friend and colleague. Her insights into the field of mental health and wellness are phenomenal. I learn from her every ti
2.Diane D Vanucci, MA, LPC
20 Nassau St Ste 511
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMedical Clinics
I was involved in group therapy with Diane Vanucci for about one year. Over time, I met several other women who had also been hurt by Ms Vanucci's professional flip-flopping between feigned, sugary, s
3.Anita McLean Ph.D., Psy.D.
20 Nassau St Ste 221
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
I am a licensed clinical psychologist with a private practice in Princeton. I obtained a doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology at Rutgers Uni
4.Doreen Mullarney, MD
103 Carnegie Ctr Ste 314
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
Specialties: Substance Abuse, Adolescents, Family, Relational Issues, Parenting Issues, Coping, Emotional and Behavioral Issues, Anxiety, Depression and Group Facilitation, Addiction, Anger Management
5.Latner Joel Ph.d.
20 Nassau St Ste 126
6.Jacqueline J Porter-Stewart, LSW, LCADC, SAP
20 Nassau St Ste 515
Counseling ServicesSocial WorkersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.