Avenel-Iselin Medical Group, P.A.
400 Gill Ln, Iselin, NJ, 08830
252 County Road 601
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPsychiatric ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I feel the staff, social workers and psychiatrists at this facility were helpful in the recovery of my family member. They were understanding of his needs and treated him appropriately. I would rec
45 E Mountain Rd
Inspira Health Network
1505 W Sherman Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.