Call A Pro
Serving the Princeton area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Galloway Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical EngineersElectric Equipment & Supplies
Galloway Electric Inc. for Special Trade Contractors, Electric Contractors in Henderson.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Generators
Tag Electric specializes in all your electrical and alarm system needs. We have bucket truck services and trenching services available. We also install and service residential and commercial security
4.Westerfield ElectricServing the Princeton, KY area
Electric CompaniesComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairUtility Companies
We had a fuse box, and they convert it to a circuit breaker box. They were fast, and friendly !!!!!
5.Hayden Electric IncServing the Princeton, KY area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsFarm Equipment Parts & RepairGeneral Contractors
Serving the Greater Ohio Valley area since 1975 with Commercial - Residential - Industrial - Agricultural needs.
6.Kentucky Utilities Company
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesUtility Companies
Click for Coupon
I've been a customer Kentucky utilities for about a year and although I haven't had many problems my recent bill was very upsetting. On my bill I received two energy charges for two different amounts.
7.Caton ElectricServing the Princeton, KY area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Generators
Visit our website
The best Generators in the Tri-State area and the best prices, plus if you have anything go wrong they fix them right there ! #1 service in the area.
Serving the Princeton area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.