1.Quad City Prosthodontic Specialists PC
2820 Aaa Ct
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Redesigning Your Smile. Quad City Prosthodontic offers a full scope of prosthodontic and cosmetic dentistry for Bettendorf, IA, and the surrounding Quad City Area. Our practice philosophy is to use th
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
3.Pleasant Valley Dentistry
3878 Middle Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryNo Internet Heading AssignedOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Located in Bettendorf, IA, Pleasant Valley Dentistry is a practice dedicated to providing the Quad Cities area with the very latest in dental care. We are passionate, not only about keeping your teeth
4.Mack Orthodontics Plc
1906 Middle Rd
At Mack Orthodontics located in Bettendorf, we provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere for our patients. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients through expert orthodontic trea
5.Thomas W. Olson, DDS
1912 Middle Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Thomas W. Olson provides dental service for patients in Bettendorf, Iowa and surrounding areas. We are a family dentistry center offering dental care for young and old. We know how important takin
6.Dale E. McDonald, D.D.S., PC
5335 Eastern Ave Ste D
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
The best dentist ever. I have been to 3 dental offices in the quad cities in the last 2 years. One being Aspen which is the biggest rip off in the world. Stay away! Dr McDonald makes you feel at eas
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future