1.Castle Country Clinic
590 E 100 N Ste 6
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Gagnon Kenneth A
300 N Hospital Dr
3.Workpoint Occupational Mdcn
590 E 100 N Ste 9
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Physicans Peak Health Care
590 E 100 N Ste 5
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
894 E 100 N Ste 3
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Healing Hearts Institute
790 N Cedar Hills Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsClinics
Theta healing. Emotional processing. Physical and emotional aromatic touch. Frequency generators. KANGEN water. PRO argi 9+. Emotion code. BE young essential oils. Nerium AD. Skin tightening. Gifting
7.Parkdale Health & Rehab
250 E 600 N
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedPersonal Care Homes
The Parkdale Care Center offers a range of medical services and related programs for senior citizens. It features private rooms, televisions and telephones, as well as a beauty salon and barbershop. T
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.