1.Futral Chiropractic & Wellness Center
8098 E State Route 69
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I met Dr. John Futral when I was 8 months pregnant and my vehicle broke down. He and his staff took the time to make sure I was comfortable in his office and made sure I was able to reach my husband.
2.Family Health Care Clinic
8046 E Yavapai Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
David R Briant FNP MS and his staff at Family Health Care Clinic have been providing quality care for the Prescott Valley area since 1998. Located at 8046 E. Yavapai Rd in Prescott Valley, the goal of
3.Yavapai County Community Health
3212 N Windsong Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersCounty & Parish GovernmentHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Arizona Hand Center
3001 N Main St Ste 2a
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
I read the previous review and was there in July of 2016. There was no receptionist named Torrie. The physical therapist that commented is probably a competitor. This establishment has the best the
5.NextCare Urgent Care
3051 N Windsong Dr
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I was visiting my sister in Prescott Valley and needed to see a Dr. I was extremely pleased with the level of care I was given and the efficiency and timeliness of service. Love that they send you aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ernest Health Inc
3700 Nwndsong Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Smith, Paul B
3345 N Windsong Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.