1.Paramount Recovery Services
Health & Welfare Clinics
Kevin was there for my son when nobody else was. He is like a breath of fresh air....helping in areas where we never thought there could be help for our son. Paramount took our son from a dark lost pl
2.Advanced Dental Center
3101 Clearwater Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesDentists
We handle all of your dental care right here in our officeMany patients in other offices have to go to several doctors before figuring out what the overall treatment plan will be. Here you don't!With
3.Peterson 2 Physical Therapy
1320 W Iron Springs Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSports InstructionMedical Service Organizations
After several doctors and specialists later I was recommended I find a therapist. I found Peterson Physical Therapy and was immediately impressed. Great facility, comfortable atmosphere, and a great
4.Weary Chiropractic Clinic
957 Black Dr
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
At Weary Chiropractic Clinic in Prescott, Arizona, we give every patient the opportunity to enjoy the best possible care. You can rest assured that we have your best interest in mind every time you st
5.Center For Physical Excellence
3117 Stillwater Dr
ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
The Center for Physical Excellence is a state-of-the-art orthopedic and sports physical therapy facility located in the Prescott, Arizona area that specializes in helping people achieve major transfor
6.Thumb Butte Medical Center
3191 Stillwater Dr Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Knowledgeable and understanding physicians, CRNPs and staff; not a "drive by" service provider, they actually take their time to listen and understand what's happening with their patients. I've been v
7.Tomar Pain Centers
1055 W Iron Springs Rd Ste 101
Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
Do not go here, Dr Masters is a very dishonest person and can not be trusted. Services are only a temporary fix and way over priced. Read BBB reviews!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.