1.Dr. Paul T Nguyen, MD
811 Ainsworth Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
146 S Granite St
3.Nguyen, Paul, MD
3262 N Windsong Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Fernandez and his staff are so wonderful. I had an emergency at least to me it was and I called around to 8 different female doctors and none of them could get me in for at least a week to 10 days mim. Dr. Fernandez got me in within 2 hrs and no wait time when I got to his office, and he has personally done his own follow up calls, he is such a caring and amazing doctor. Thank you to him and his staff
Doctor Covey is hand down the best doctor in Prescott or surronding areas. He has helped me through numerous medical issues. a spiritual man with a true love for his patients and finding out what is wrong with you wether he sends you to another great specialist or not. If you have a medical issue, i really recommend you give this guy a call. God bless him.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.