1.Lawns By Scott
Sprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
Specializing In Sprinkler Installation & Repair, Landscape Lighting, & Drainage Installation. We Do Residential & Commercial Work. Free Estimates Available
301 N pickett st
Automotive Roadside ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Machine ShopUtility Vehicles-Sports & ATV's
the best place in town vary good work at a far price
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.