Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
1.Gonzales Tire & Automotive
17525 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2.Diez Tire & Automotive
38526 Highway 42
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairInspection Service
Free Oil Change with Purchase of 4 Tires+1more
Honest and dependable. Great service.
3.Simple Simon Tire & Car Care
12116 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
For over 42 years we have been serving Baton Rouge in the automotive field. Specializing in Tires. We believe in treating the customer like family. We now have two stores for your convenience.More Nearby Locations »
44360 Erwin Villar Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Jesse's Tire Service
43367 Highway 42
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Stays very busy all the time and can get any tire you want at a competitive price, if not cheaper than the competition. Very good service. You may have a little wait, if your waiting. I usually just d
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
17585 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Big 10 Tire
17900 Airline Hwy Ste A
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Midas Auto Service Baton Rouge
2358 College Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808 Your car is our customer
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.