Serving the Prairieville area.
1.Alford Safe And Lock Co
1758 Government St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
The building looks like it went through Hurricane Katrina and should be condemned. I have had to go back to have keys recut. I have had to call them back out numerous times to repair the same lock tha
2.Pop-A-LockServing the Prairieville, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysAccess Control Systems
Anytime you need locksmith services in Baton Rouge, or surrounding areas like Denham Springs, Gonzales or Port Allen, call Pop-A-Lock of Baton Rouge. Since 1993 we have provided all aspects of locksmiMore Nearby Locations »
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
5.Affordable Safe Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Called to have a lock replaced and he was here in a matter of 2 hours and right on time. He was very professional and completed the work in a short period of time. I was very pleased with his work
6.Hughes Safe & Lock
115 Hummell St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Hughes Safe & Lock provides the finest quality work for Residential and Commercial Clients.
7.American Key & Lock Co Inc
3154 College Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
The company that I work for started using American in 2015. They have been able to cut keys right the first time that other area locksmiths were not able to cut. They also repaired a lock that one loc
Alford Safe And Lock Co
1758 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA, 70802
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.