The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Prairieville area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Roofing ContractorsPainting ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsCarpenters
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
4.Capital Glass And Mirror LLC
11617 Industriplex Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding SpecialtiesHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
Visit our website
Capital Glass & Mirror has been serving the Glass Industry in the Baton Rouge area for over 45 years. We stand by our slogan, When you want it right and you want it fast, it s time to call Capital Gla
5.Pella Windows and Doors
15470 Airline Hwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
At Pella Baton Rouge, our team is passionate about three things: windows, doors, and helping you choose the best products for your window or door replacement projects. This passion has been displayed
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
7.Big River Glass Inc
11075 Airline Hwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & MaintenanceShower Doors & Enclosures
More than a piece of glass, a peace of mind
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Prairieville area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.