1.Joles Tree Service
ArboristsTree ServiceTree Service Equipment & SuppliesLawn Maintenance
I've never said this before - Joles EXCEEDED my expectation. I'll be using them every time I need any yard work. Very conscientious about quality and showed up when they said they would.
2.Kyle's Lawn & Landscape LLC
17830 Sotile Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Here at Kyle's Lawn Care, we strive to provide affordable, dependable, and high quality service while getting to know the needs of you the client and the needs of your lawn or landscape. Our goal is m
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Outback Lawn Works
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Complete lawn maintenance at an affordable price. Professional and courteous service guaranteed.
5.Mrs Clean Maid Service
115 Centerville St NE
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsHouse CleaningLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.