Call A Pro
Serving the Poulsbo area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.American Locksmith Service in Kitsap County Area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Lock Pro, LLC
1546 6th St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
24/7 Mobile Service. Complete Locksmith services,door closers,installation,repair, exit devices, locks, Top locks from respected brands. We service Commercial and Residential. Auto chip keys, remotes.
5001 SE Mile Hill Dr
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
With over 30 years' experience, Leo's Towing, has been providing customers in Kitsap County, WA and the surrounding area with dependable, towing, recovery and emergency roadside assistance. As a full
6.Anytime Lock & Safe
5050 State Highway 303 NE
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
There's more to being a locksmith than just copying keys. There's the simple question of reliability, accuracy, ethical responsibility, and experience. Lucky for you there's Mike Forbragd of Anytime L
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Poulsbo area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.