Medical Associates of the Hudson Valley
360 Washington Ave, Kingston, NY, 12401 Providing Excellence in Medical Care
1.Dr. Deepesh S Patel, MD
9 Livingston St Ste 2s
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Patel Damen DDS PC
201 South Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Patel, Faguna C, MD
1910 South Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Patel, Umangi, MD
19 Baker Ave Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Dr. Umesh Patel, MD,
1 Webster Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Dipti H. Patel, DDS
1363 Route 9g
Dr. Dipti H. Patel, DDS, is a family owned and operated dental clinic. We have been providing dental services since 1985. We find the source of your problem, and then customize your treatment to corre
7.Mukesh Patel, DDS
195 Washington Ave
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.