Ray L. Neville, DMD - Neville Dentistry
66 Middlebush Rd Ste 308, Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590 We'll Warm Your Heart While We Brighten Your Smile! More Info
2020 South Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
I am very happy with the Aspen in Poughkeepsie NY not only was the staff friendly but the office was very clean. From the first time I walked in the door I was treated like family, the front staff knoMore Nearby Locations »
2.Northeast Implant & oral Surgery
43 Lagrange Ave
DentistsBuilding ContractorsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
3.Dental Emergency Svce
2600 South Rd
5.K Whalen Richard DDS
46 Fox St Ste 3
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
6.LaGrange Dental Group
1133 Route 55 Ste C
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole
7.Arlington Dental Associates
876 Dutchess Tpke
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
For more than 23 years, Arlington Dental Associates has been in the business of providing dental services. Located in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., the clinic offers dental treatment and aftercare to patients m
Quality Dental Care
260 Lake Walton Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future