Make the Switch to DISH®
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal $49.99 for the 2-Year Price Lock10/mo Hopper DVR & 1-Year Free HBO®
1.PPL Interstate Energy Company
214 Shoemaker Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
PPL Interstate Energy Company is a provider of oil and natural gas transportation services. It is regulated by the Department of Transportation s pipeline and hazardous materials safety administration
1595 Industrial Hwy
Electric CompaniesElectriciansUtility Companies
3.Moser Generating Station
1595 Industrial Hwy
4.Limerick Generating Station
3146 Sanatoga Rd
5.Power Component Sales Company
1200 E High St Ste 210
6.Baumeister Electrical Construction, Inc.
1335 South St
Telecommunications ServicesElectric Companies
Commercial & Residential Electrical Construction CATV Aerial Construction & Splicing Secondary Voltage Linework Emergency & Disaster Recovery Telecom Powering
7.Metropolitan Edison Company
320 N Furnace St
pro-serv.me/Electrician Your #1 Electrical Pros.Get Help, Call Us Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.