215 Upland Sq Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had a great experience with Aspen Dental. I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I worked with Dr. Brier who was very knowledgable and approachable with regard to my visit. I recommended AsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dr. Monica Marwick
100 Porter Rd Ste 105
Coming Soon! Family owned and operated dentist located in Pottstown, PA. We pride ourselves on exceptional work and serve all ages for your family.Currently, there is no other website to pull informat
3.Lawrence J Gribb
123 Hanover Dr
Cosmetic dentistry is the business of improving the appearance of a patient's smile, while the prime focus of traditional or family dentistry is on oral hygiene and health. Semi-annual cleanings with
4.Harold Christopher Rohrbach, DMD
562 E High St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Donald H Greendgn
910 E High St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I use to go to Dr. Green about 3 years ago, but my insurance changed so I went somewhere else. The other day my tooth broke with a filling and I decided to go back to Dr. Green to have the tooth worke
6.Marvin Cohen DMD
625 N Charlotte St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
7.American Dental Excellence
292 W Ridge Pike
DentistsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
New Patients Special: Oral Screening for only $30
Eating can be wonderful again. CALL US TODAY to schedule an appointment or to find out more about our dental practice! New & Emergency Patients Welcome! 0% Interest Financing Available. Most Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future